Thursday, July 22, 2004

Pain.

So I developed a stiff neck, god knows why; the pain has now migrated across my back into my shoulderblade.  Well, at least I will have a renewed sense of gratitude when I (presumably) return to a pain-free state and can turn my head more than 40 degrees to each side. 

My daughter swallowed a nickel tonight, we had to have her x-rayed to make sure it went all the way down (it had).  I only hope it will all work out in the end.  (Sorry, Holly.)

Fela Kuti rocks. "Zombie!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, so that's what I've been hearing coming from the study. Nice! Love, jen

P.S. hope your neck/back/shoulder feels better soon :(

Anonymous said...

P.P.S. Holly's nickel finally worked its way out. Let's put it with the crayon the ER doc took out of her nose when she was three. Hopefully this will complete her "collection"! Love, jen